Access by train
- Two-minute walk from Ichigaya Station on the JR Chuo Line (Local)
- Two-minute walk from Ichigaya Station (A1-1 Exit) on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and Namboku Line
- Two-minute walk from Ichigaya Station (A1-1/A4 Exit) on the Tokyo Metro Shinjuku Line
Access by airplane
- From Haneda Airport, take the monorail to Hamamatsucho Station and take the JR Keihin Tohoku Line or Yamanote Line to Akihabara Station. Switch to the JR Sobu Line (Local) and get off at Ichigaya Station.
- From Narita Airport, take the JR Narita Express to Tokyo Station and take the JR Chuo Line (Rapid) to Ochanomizu Station. Switch to the JR Chuo Line (Local) and get off at Ichigaya Station.
Access by car
Take the Shuto Expressway Route 5 Iidabashi Ramp or Nishi-Kanda Ramp. From Mejiro-dori, turn right at the Kudanshita Intersection. Go straight on Yasukuni-dori toward Ichigaya for 1.2 km. You will see Arcadia Ichigaya on your right.
For guests visiting by car:
We have limited parking on our property. Please use JR or the subway trains if at all possible. (Microbuses and motor coaches cannot enter the parking lot.) In addition, please be mindful that street parking is prohibited in front of the hotel.